Monday, November 24, 2008

We're All in This Together!

So I have shared in past blogs how High School Musical has kinda been a popular topic around our apartment. My roomies got my a cardboard standup to Zac Efron. We had an HSM party for our friend Mandy's birthday. I even listened to the HSM3 soundtrack all the way home to Southern Utah a couple weeks ago. Well, my dear roommate Jennica hasn't gotten completely on board with this whole biz-ness. Well the following video is how I decided to include her in the fun...so enjoy! I know she did!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, fine! I GIVE. Go Wildcats! We are all in this together! I love Zac Efron. I can't wait for the 5th movie to come out when they are all graduating from college. It will be so great! AND I WILL BE IN IT. If you doubted my skills (or my devotion) before, there can be no more questions.

GAME ON.

Hali said...

HAHAHAHAHA.... I love my roommates. I dare you to mess with Jennica again. Double dog DARE YOU!!!