
This is a picture of me and my friend Liz. I have known Liz for a couple years now, and I have to say honestly she is one of the funniest people I know! I would love to have the quick wit that she has, but I realize that is one wish that I don't know if I will ever be capable of. That's okay, because Liz is funny enough for the both of us.
This picture was taken a year ago in Cedar City. It was my senior year of college and we were having a birthday party for my roommate Kate who was turning the big 21! One thing I loved about where I lived, and the people I lived with last year is that we knew how to throw sweet parties! Celebrating birthday's was our specialty, but we also through a killer granola party as well as a festive Cinco De Mayo fiesta! For Kate's birthday, we topped off the celebration but having six bottles of sparkling cider and having a toast to Kate turning 21 in little plastic goblets. We always had quite the turn out for our parties. (Most of the time people we even know would just come because they heard it was a party and there was food, such as life in college!) Below are a few more picture from Kate's party.
Jon giving the birthday girl a toastSo the quick update on my week. My little sister and her husband just got a puppy! His name is Bear, and he is a puggle, which is a mix between a beagle and a pug. Honestly he is the cutest thing ever! I spent the night at Allie and Dave's house friday night, and then while they went snowboarding Saturday I had some quality time with the puppy. He loves to cuddle, and so he took a nap on my lap for most of the day while I read or watched a movie. We even took a little nap together Saturday morning. Bear hates riding in the car, and wants to sit on your lap the entire time. (which is kind of a challenge when you are driving!) He is such a good puppy, and I was really sad when Allie and Dave came to pick him up.
Honestly, that was the high of my week! I am looking forward to next weekend when me and some of the girls are spending Friday night in Park City and shopping Saturday. You can expect some great pictures! So until next week!
Honestly, that was the high of my week! I am looking forward to next weekend when me and some of the girls are spending Friday night in Park City and shopping Saturday. You can expect some great pictures! So until next week!



2 comments:
You are never allowed to mock my pug again! You just said he was cute - even if he is a hybrid!
Cute pup! Cute pics!
Just so you know... Eric and I want a puggle so bad!!! I am incredibly jealous that your sister has one. He... or she... is so cute. I love their little smashed faces.
Post a Comment