Sunday, November 23, 2008

Girls Weekend in Park City!

This last week was quite a week! I had plenty to keep me busy between work, FHE, my weekly temple trip, and a slumber party with my friend Kat. I was excited when the weekend came because we had BIG plans! My roommate Hali, and friends, Mandy, Bethany, and Marnae decided we needed to have a weekend of playing and shopping in the great town of Park City, UT. We all anticipated the end of our workday on friday so we could pile into Bethany's car to make the quick drive to Park City.

First matter of business was to get dinner because we were all starving. Lucky for us, Marnae knew her way around Park City relatively well and knew a great pizza & noodle restaurant that was great!
Mandy's face may suggest the food wasn't wonderful, but that is just because I caught her mid-sentence. Our Italian dinner hit the spot and we left feeling happy! Thanks to Hali, we got a great deal at the Marriot for the five of us. The room was great, but even better when we pushed the two queen sized beds together so we could all sleep together!

This is Bethany, Hali, Marnae, Me, and Mandy pausing for a photo moment once we rearranged our room to fit our approval. There were gads of pictures we had a little too much fun taking that I have posted!
I must say the beds were incredibly comfortable, and I decided I am a big fan of Marriot hotels! And a girls weekend is not complete without at least a little spa time.

We even found the sauna, which Marnae informed us cleanses our pores. How invigorating!

The next morning we made our way to the outlets, and it is safe to say that we all made good on our promise to shop til we dropped! The Gap Outlet Store won the prize for getting the majority of our money! We started with that store and then managed to make our way back to it at the end of the day to make more purchases.


It was quite the weekend and fun to spend time with these fantastic girls! We were sad to see our little weekend came to an end as we had to pile back in the car, this time with the trunk filled to the brim with shopping bags!



As we enter this week where we focus on all the we are grateful for I do have to say I am thankful for a weekend with the girls and a little retail therapy!

2 comments:

KFinley said...

That looks like a blast! I heart the outlets! Do your pores really feel cleansed? J/K! Glad you had fun in Park City!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Take me with you next time. But then again, I did save all of my dollars so that I could give them to the children.