Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Trails to...ME!


I am hittin' the road for my home sweet home of Southern Utah! As soon as I finish work for the day I am on the freeway headed for New Harmony! (Of course there will be a stop in Cedar City first!) The car is packed, I have hours of good music to listen to as well as chocolate in case I get the munchies! I promise a full report of the concert last week and this much needed road trip, when I return back to happy valley!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you get to go away for the week-end! Lucky you! I also want you to know that I think you have the cutest little blog. You have inspired me to be better at blogging!!

Caytee said...

Do drive safe! Love you!

KFinley said...

Oh! Have fun! I'll be waiting for more posts!