Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Favorite Things!

I am sitting here watching the Sound of Music, and the song "Favorite Things" is playing and it inspired me to blog about some of my favorite things. So here they are, in no particular order.

  • When I get a phone call from a friend that I haven't talked to in a while.
  • Strawberries!
  • Chocolate covered strawberries!
  • The refreshed feeling after a good work-out.
  • Spending time with my family.
  • Getting my weekly e-mail from my brother, Dave, who is serving his mission in the D.R.
  • The smell of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies in the oven! (The smell which is currently occupying the apartment!)
  • Attending the temple
  • Hearing church leaders speak in general conference.
  • My amazing roommates! I don't know how I ended up so blessed to live with them. I learn so much from them.
  • Going on a fun date.
  • The smell of rain.
  • The first snow of the year...except when it happens at the beginning of October.
  • Listening to Christmas music.
  • Going on road trips with friends.
  • Watching old movies.
  • My comfy Queen sized bed.
  • First kisses...any any proceeding kisses after that. :)
  • Disney movies.
  • Vacuuming the carpet...I know I am weird.
  • Discovering a new song that I can relate to.
  • Finishing a good book.
  • Driving home from work and passing the MTC and temple.
  • Retail Therapy, enough said.
  • Sleeping in on Saturdays.
  • Being a T-bird!
  • Riding horses with Jordy.
  • Singing at the top of my lungs when I am by myself in the car.
  • The feeling I get when I sit down after giving a talk in church. (Like today!)
This list could go on and on! These are just a few of my favorite things.

1 comment:

KFinley said...

Chris had to give a talk in church today to! How did yours go?

I'm SO GLAD that you are blogging! I LOVE IT!