Saturday, October 18, 2008

Because You Loved Me...The questions of my Life.

The title of the blog will make sense later. The questions below are some that we often may wonder, but what better way to answer them then with music. A friend of mine posted this on facebook, and I thought it was funny.

Here are the Rules-
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 Player, or whatever on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.


If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
"I’m Trying to be Like Jesus." [Good motto to live by!]

How would you describe yourself?
"One Good Woman" Cherie Call[I promise I didn’t rig this!]

What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Cold, Cold Heart" Norah Jones [Not true!]

How do you feel today?
"Hurricane" Lisa Loeb [Ha!]

What is your life’s purpose?
"Cold Hard Streets” [It’s all about empowerment!]

What is your motto?
"Can’t Stop Loving You" Van Halen [Ha. It fits!]

What do your friends think of you?
"The Best You Never Had" Leona Lewis [Is this a good thing?]

What do you think of your parents?
"Whatever you do, Don’t!" Shania Twain [Wow, that’s funny!]

What do you think about very often?
"In Dulci Jubilo" [I often do think in foreign languages]

What is 2 + 2?
"Go Back" [Sadly enough, math has never been my strong point.]

What do you think of your best friend?
"What Child Is This?” MoTab [I do have crazy friends that I often wonder about!]

What do you think of the person you like?
"You and I" Jason Mraz [Isn’t this convenient]

What is your life story?
"American Child" Phil Vassar [Born and raised!]

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Come What May, and Love it!" Elder Wirthlin, Conf. talk [I couldn’t have said it better!]

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"Replace You" Samantha Moore [Ha ha! Not True!]

What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Could Fly" Keith Urban [Hmm.]

What will they play at your funeral?
"The Last Song" All American Rejects [It works. Scary, but it works.]

What is your hobby/interest?
"Breath of Heaven" Amy Grant [It’s a respectable hobby.]

What is your biggest fear?
"Thriller" Michael Jackson [If by thriller you mean snakes, then you are correct!]

What is your biggest secret?
"Me and Mrs. Jones" Michael Buble [That is just wrong.]

What do you think of your friends?
"There is a Greenhill Far Away" VoiceMale [Jesus is my friend.]

What will you post this as?
"Because You Loved Me" Celine Dion [Well, okay then.]

I am tagging Hali and Jennica to do this. I want you both to notice I have posted three blogs while you two have been in California. This is what you get for being so insistent on my blogging.


2 comments:

KFinley said...

I cannot believe you didn't rig some of those songs! That's awesome - plus a great collection of music!

Morty said...

Love this blog! I'm going to have to get a music collection so I can do this!

PS I'm glad we're blog buddies too!