There is a little nook for the television. The first few weeks together if felt like we had quite the movie marathons. Hairspray, Breakfast at Tiffany's, High School Musical 1 & 2, a number of chick flicks and classic movies kept us entertained.
This is the comfy couch that I take many a naps on! That little end table used to also be the ONLY place in the entire apartment we could find any sort of an internet connection.
This is where all of the culinary masterpieces come alive! Hali makes amazing caramel corn. Jennica is the queen of pancakes, and we have started pancake sunday after church. I make a mean mug of apple cider!
This is the newest addition to our apartment which we are all quite pleased with! (Thanks Hali!) It seemed to be just what we needed to fill the empty space, and it is fun to sit down and eat dinner together. (Once and a while...okay, so only once so far, but we do have good intentions.)
And last of all, this is my bedroom! For graduation, my parent's bought me this bed. Believe me when I say it is incredibly comfortable! The green dresser was one of my projects that I am quite proud of! I got it for free from the Sigma Chi house in Cedar my last year of college, and when I moved to Orem and was job hunting (and in desperate need of projects to keep me busy) I refinished this dresser!
Well, that's it! My new little apartment! I have really enjoyed living here, thus far. Who knows, maybe I will plant myself here for a little bit. After all, who really likes moving? NOT ME!

2 comments:
What am I? Chopped liver? Geez, you know that I'm a dedicated Pace Sauce follower!
Sorry I wasn't able to call you back last night - tag you're it!
P.S. Pancake Sundays? Just makes me miss you gals!
YEA! I love it. Cute new table by the way. It sure matches. How's life? Work?
Post a Comment