
Seriously?! All I have needed to do is move to The Branbury! This is great news! They have free tanning, manicures, pedicures, haircuts, and facials to help you look your best for that future sweetie. Maybe the high-speed internet has something to do with it. And as far as the cost of housing goes in Utah Valley, the Branbury's prices are pretty cheap...I guess they can't guarantee the quality of spouse you are ensured to find. So stay tuned, with any luck my wedding announcement will soon follow!
(Only in Provo!)
7 comments:
I'm speechless... I mean, really?! There used to be a billboard on I-15 that said, "3rd date? See our Utah Bridal Guide!" I remember thinking "What have I gotten myself into?!" But you're right... Only in Provo. Love it. You just made my day.
Sign me up now! I can't wait to move in and start dating my newly returned missionary who will solve all my single woes. Remind me to tell you about my home teacher some time...
HA HA HA laughing really hard right now.
When you're older I'll share my Branbury experiences ;-)
Hilarious. Only to be entertained by all that is BYU every day. You've got it made.
Wow!! That's funny!! But that is cheap!! Yeah only in Provo!
Was that seriously an ad in the paper? I feel like running away screaming right now!
that is pretty dang funny... do they really have all that free stuff...? I would do it!
Post a Comment