Monday, June 15, 2009

Party Like a Rockstar!

Last week Jennica called me and told me she had an extra ticket to the Kelly Clarkson concert at UVU. So after the crazy rainstorm Thursday afternoon, I was happy to see that the sky was clearing up to make for a great concert with my friends. Hali was the hero of the night as she stood in line in the crazy rain to save us great spots on the ballpark lawn. It was a great concert, and we kept plenty busy dancing like crazy and of course taking a few pictures were in the cards as well!

Jennica & Me

The former roomies of the 469


Caytee, Me, & Hali

Did I mention we had time to spare waiting for the concert to start?....blame Mandy for my awkward look.

Rock on Kelly!

After raining all day, a huge rainbow made for a fantastic concert background.



Yes, I wasn't joking when I said we partied like rockstars...Thanks Caytee for the candid shot!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I just tell you that when I saw "party like a rock star" I was scared to death that you had done something amazing without me?! *phew* I am so glad I was there for the rock start goodness...