Friday, July 10, 2009

Family and Friends

It has been a bus, but great week filled with family and friends. This last Monday after FHE, a group of us went up to Sundance Resort to enjoy a moonlight ride on the lifts. Last weekend was spent with the family in Vernal, UT for the Hales Family Reunion. It was great to see grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was fun to be with everyone! So here are the pictures to prove it!

(girl that Shane brought), Me, Mandy, Chelsea, and Hali

Hali and I - ahhh, former roomies!

We were feeling the love at the lifts!

The gals of the Hales Family

There was a lot of hiking at the reunion where we saw dinosaur tracks, petroglyphs, and the beautiful moonlight arch.


Dave, Mom, Me, & Allie

Me and Nicole!

Cousins break!

Dave and Allie - we love our twins!

Have I mentioned that I am happy my brother is home?!

Me and the cousins waiting for the fireworks to start...did I mention that the sprinkers came on half way through the show? They did.

Me and my cute sis, Allie

Meg, Me, Dave, and Allie. I have the best siblings ever!


Do Mom and I look confused? I think we were.

After a week filled with family and friends I am reminded, once again, how blessed I am to have the people in my life that I do. Love you all!


3 comments:

suzanne said...

What a great weekend!! I miss you already. We really have to get together SOON. Love ya!!

The Nielson Family said...

Looks like you had a great and fun 4th of July!!! When are you going on your trip??

Hali said...

Look what we've done to you! So much Miss Lindsay! Plan on more fun tonight... ;-)