Friday, January 30, 2009

What's Up Chuck!


I just wanted put my two cents in on a TV show I recently started watching called Chuck. If you have seen The Office, Chuck will be right up your alley. I would even venture to say that I like Chuck better than The Office. (Gasp...I know!) So if you are into the whole spy comedy idea this new TV show takes that cake. It is only in its second season and I have to admit that I haven't watched a show for a long time that makes me laugh out loud quite as hard. (And trust me, its kinda embarrassing when you are watching it on your ipod with other people around and they have no idea why you are giggling like an idiot!) So check it out...I am a part of the Chuck Bartowski fan club, are you?

3 comments:

suzanne said...

Better than The Office?! You even managed to get Nathan interested in one more TV show addiction. We'll try it out. What do you think of Lost so far this season?

Caytee said...

I TOTALLY AGREE! Preston and I both love the Office but we LOVE CHUCK. It is hysterical.

Anonymous said...

HECK YES I AM!!! And you know it! CHUCK is totally my hero! just sayin..