
Whenever it snows, yes it is beautiful, but it is also usually a reminder of how clumsy I can be! Sunday night I was walking back from ward prayer with my roommate Jennica and our friend Chelsee in the slushy snow that we had received that day. I was in one of my silly and teasing moods as I kept trying to get Jennica is step in the slushy snow. After several tries I finally succeeded in nudging her into a decent sized snow drift, causing the reaction I was anticipating. Well, I am a smart girl and figured she was going to chase after me and seek some level of revenge. As I was running closer to our building I could tell she was right behind me, and with one graceful step onto the sidewalk I felt that underneath the recent snow and slush was a layer of ice and with one fluid movement I quickly found myself on the ground in a puddle of very wet snow. (Un)Luckliy for me, Jennica was close enough behind that my fall caught her and brought her down right on top of me, preventing me from getting out of the wet puddle I had ended up in. So there we are, laying in the snow both colder and more wet than we ever intended, and howling with laughter. When we got inside and accessed the damage, my backside was completely wet from the slush...Jennica was actually still fairly dry and obviously amused. Moral of the story...what comes around goes around. Stupid karma.
6 comments:
karma's a witch!
But you had it coming!
This made me laugh out loud. Love it! :)
I laughed so hard! Not that picturing my cousin, soaking wet checking out her backside should be funny...I love ya!
BE CAREFUL!!!!
Okay, Linds, you are not at all funny. No twins don't run in the family; well grammy said that way back there were a couple of sets of twins on either side, but that was a long time ago. That would be cool if the baby was on your birthday. Maycee was born on Halli and Adam's birthday, so that would be cool~!
Dear Grace,
You are sooooo funny!!
Love,
Aunt Sue
Post a Comment