Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blogging for the sake of blogging

I have fallen off the saddle when it comes to keeping updated so I thought I better leave ya'll with a quick on just to say I updated my blog.
I bought a new toy a couple of weeks ago which I have wanted for quite some time now. I purchased a new Ipod Classic. It has 120 GB of space which allows me to put all my music and several movies without even filling up the entire ipod. I got the black one because I think it looks so slick! Jennica told me I have to come up with a good name for it so I can really make it my own.


Along with the ipod I have recently developed an addiction to the TV series on ABC, Lost. I have known about this show back when it began in 2004, but have had no desire to watch it. But after having a roommate who loves it, and having it put on my new ipod I can now say: "Hello, My name is Lindsay, and I am a Lost-a-holic" Seriously...This is probably my favorite show ever! I love the story, the characters, and the constant plot twists! I watched all four season in a week and a half, and am counting down to Wednesday's season 5 premier. So if any of you are looking for a new hobby/addiction...I highly recommend Lost. [Disclaimer: developing an addiction may lead to you walking around each day feeling like you live on an island after surviving a plane crash.]

Well, everything else in life is great! I greeted the New Year with a running start. Jennica and I painted the town red on New Year's Eve. We saw the movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" (which was great and I would recommend it!) we played a little Wii Mariocart, and we wrote down New Year's Resolutions. We also made a list of thing or habits from 2008 we wanted to get rid of, placed them in an envelope, and then when the clock struck midnight we celbrated by burning the envelopes and toasting (with SPARKLING CIDER!) to 2009.

Well, I guess I will sign off! I have spent the past weekend at home in good ol' New Harmony. It is always great to get to see friends and spend time with family. So until next time!

2 comments:

CJ Armstrong said...

wow!! It looks like you had tons of fun here. I hope you like your new IPOD. They are fun to have. I am glad to see that things are going well for you.

suzanne said...

YOU'RE BACK!!! But I totally understand and forgive your blog absence if it was due to your Lost addiction. I have one as well. THIS WEEK!!!! We'll have to chat. Luv ya!