Losing things are just a fact of life. We can't always help it, but we can try and prevent it by just using some common sense. This is something I have had none of today!
1) Today was the second time in two days I realized I lost an earring! Two different days...two different earrings. Good news is that I found each one at different times today by my desk at work. Phew!
2) At the beginning of my lunch break today, I drove over to the gas station to fill up, and once I finished I went to jump back into my car only to realize I had locked my doors with my keys and phone inside. (Not only was my set of keys locked in, but my only spare key was also!) So 45 minutes, a visit from the locksmith, and $40 bucks later...I was inside my car headed back to work, just trying to avoid being late!
Moral of the story: I am getting old, and losing it!
Hattie
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
Lindsay lose her keys? NEVER ;-)
You should probably give me your spare again. Just sayin.
YOU are getting OLD? What?
Enjoy your fountain while you got it! P.S. You keep your spare IN your car?
Miss you!
its in the genes!!
Post a Comment