This weekend is my dear roomy, Jennica's birthday. Last night we celebrated with a little Italian par-tay, complete with a variety pasta dishes that were oh so delish! I decided to make the birthday cake and had a lot of fun creating what has been lovingly dubbed, "the fort cake". It was a lot of fun to make and I felt like such a profession with the finished product.
Ta-da!!!
The birthday girl with her cake!
The awkward experience of the night is when I almost tripped while holding a lit birthday cake! All I can say is I am so grateful Jennica was there, and I have mediocre balance!
I am sad to say that this is also a close of one chapter of life as Hali, Jennica, and I are all moving our separate ways in the next week. Jennica and I are both moving to different location in Provo, and Hali is in Provo until the end of the summer when she will be moving to Draper with our Bethany and Mandy friends. I will be moving to an apartment complex just south of BYU campus. It will be an interesting change, but I feel like it is going to be a great move for me! So on with the adventure that are just around the corner...to infinity and beyond!
P.S. I am dog-sitting Allie and Dave's puppy this weekend...wish me (and the dog) luck!

3 comments:
Yay for your brother being home its such a fun reunion isn't it! I'm happy for you. I hope the move and change is good for you keep us updated on it. We love being updated on what you are up to. oh and your hair is really cute!
Love your hair! Love the cake! Love you too! Good luck with the move and with Bear. I have a couple of kids who would love to help. And I really am going to post about Women's Conference. Don't give up on me yet...
cool cake!!!
Post a Comment