Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tis the Season

Growing up in Salt Lake (up until I was 16) my family would always go to temple square and see the lights at Christmas time. It was always a tradition I looked forward to, and was also sad to miss once we moved to Southern Utah. So needless to say I was thrilled when my ward family home evening group made the drive to Salt Lake City to see the festive lights. So here are the lovely pictures of one of my favorite pastimes! (Now even though these are pictures at Temple Square during the holidays....I apologize to those of you would rather see pictures of the lights than the people)


Me and my beautiful roommates

Jennica and me

My Mandy friend and me

Jennica, Hali, Mandy, Kymbra, & Me

Bethany, Me, Jennica, & Mandy

Marnae & Me

Jennica y Yo

Hali, Me, Mandy, & Kymbra

Our FHE Family!

The Girls!


We all fit into the elevator at the Memorial Building...hope no one minds tight spaces!



Yeah, Marnae was talking on her phone.
(She is the one on the end touching her face...funny girl)

1 comment:

KFinley said...

So cute! You definitely are keeping busy and having fun!