I have now been graduated from college for about seven months, and all of my friends who are in school are just finishing up their fall semester either this week or next week. My friends down at SUU are half way through their finals week and it has made me stop and think whether I miss writing papers, giving presentations, staying up late studying for tests. I came to the quick conclusion that...NOPE! SURE DON'T! So too all of my friends studying...best of luck with the end of the semester, and if you need a study break give me a call!
Hattie
2 weeks ago
5 comments:
Me neither! Let's be irresponsible and stay up late and watch crazy movies! Seriously, I give thanks every time finals week rolls around and I am NOT involved!
This coming from the girl contemplating a masters program? Have you thought any more about it?
Ha! Ha! Thanks! You're super!
L:Lindsay! You sneaky you, you've got a blog! I found it through Mary Sorenson's blog. (Still trying to puzzle out how you know MARY!)
So anyway, I'm glad you have a blog, and I'm excited to read it.
Lindsay,
You look like you are having way too much fun. All those cute pictures! I took my "final final" on Thursday, I guess that makes me an adult? We sure miss you, especially Morgan. Can we see you during Christmas some time?
We sure love you
Post a Comment