Thursday, May 8, 2008

About time...I know!


For all five or six people that have ever read my blog, I am sorry I haven't posted anything for so long! I am sure that all my friends who ever did look at my blog, have now stopped because it has been since JANUARY since I last wrote. The best thing that has happened since then is I graduated from SUU last saturday! It was so exciting to walk and receive my bachelor degree. All I have to say is that these past four years FLEW by! I will post some pictures to make you all happy!

Me and Kelli Blake



The Pace Clan, minus the two Davids

The Pace sisters

My plans for the future include five weeks as an EFY counselor, 2 weeks as GHA couselor facilitator, and hunting for a job inbetween. I am planning to move to Provo with my friend, Hali, in August. I am excited and nervous for everything that is in store! I will close with the disclaimer that I don't know the next time I will blog! I like to keep things spontaneous!

8 comments:

KFinley said...

You are just the cutest little graduate! I'm so proud of you and your amazing accomplishment! Sorry I couldn't be there - you know I love you!

The Funderburks said...

Wahoo! Not only did you update your blog, YOU GRADUATED! So proud of you darling.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS again!!! sounds like a WAY fun summer ahead....crazy!!!...but WAY fun!!! I'm so excited for you!! Have a blast & TRY to keep us all updated!!!

Whit said...

Yay Linds! We love you and will miss you. Make sure to keep Ty and I posted on what happens in your life and keep in touch missy

Kirk said...

congratulations Pace! You really are underappreciated. and if you want, you can have some juice.

wizzity said...

howdy ex-neighbor!!! just thought i would drop in and say hi

Kirk said...

Yay for graduation and yay for you! I love you Pace..
-your mom... kelli..

The Staples Fam said...

Wow.. you do have a blog!! He he he. Congrats on graduating. Hope all went well with PA's this year, I haven't really heard much. I didn't know you were moving to Provo?! We'll have to get together! Love ya Pace!