Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finals...

It is finals week at SUU, and I really feel that after last week I can survive this week. My only issue has been finding the motivation to sit down and get the papers written & study for the last test I have left. Once I make it through this week I will only have one semester left of my undergraduate career! Yay!
So winter has finally set in here in Southern Utah. The freezing cold weather and the snow have been primary indicators of this. So bring out the coats, scarves, gloves, and hot chocolate and get ready for a cold one because it's here!
Well I am going to hit the books, but I just wanted to procrastinate the inevitable and leave you all with a quick line. So peace out!

3 comments:

Kirk said...

Pace, good luck with your last final. Don't let senioritis get to you!

Hali said...

Good luck my dear! You'll be great! Miss your face....hope to see you soon!

ps...i still have my theory book if you want it

Tayce and Lacie Jo Robinson said...

Pace just let me tell you that I love your guts. Like KENT eight million times. I found your blog and I love that. Have a great day and HAPPY NEW YEARS!