What is horrible is when you know there is a holiday just around the corner, but you have to make is through two days of school (and a ten page paper!) before you can actually enjoy the time off! Turkey Day is almost here and I can hardly wait! If only I can make it through the next day and a half I will be loving life...ok, so I love life now, but it would be so much nicer if school wasn't involved!
This last weekend was a fun one! My friend and I woke up early Saturday Morning and headed down to New Harmony to ride horse. It could not have been a more beautiful day! Benson and Sadie were both extremely cooperative, and I am sure were happy to get a little attention as we rode around the pastures above my house. I have decided that I am getting back in the saddle and going to become a regular rider! I really don't have much of a choice, because I signed up for Horsemanship next sememster. So cowboys here I come!
Today was a great Sunday! My friend Jordan and I ventured down to St. George for the morning to visit with one of his converts from Illinois. On the way back we decided to drive the scenic route through Enterprise. It was a gorgeous drive! We even stopped at the monument for the Mountain Meadows Massacre. It was nice to get a little church history in on Sunday.
I can just feel the holidays coming quickly around the corner! It's the hot chocolate, christmas tree, snow season that I am so excited for! Everyone cross your fingers that I survive with my sanity through my second to last semester of college!
GIGI'S HEARTY BAKED BEANS
1 day ago
2 comments:
YEA FOR TURKEY DAY!!! I can't wait! You're the best roomie!
LINDSAY!!! Thanks so much for letting my crash this weekend. I so appreciate it, and it was so good to see you...if only momentarily. Take care my dear. Hope to see you again soon!
Post a Comment