I am incredibily grateful for when Sunday comes around I get my day of rest and revitilization. Today was just that. My roommates and I all took advantage of having one o'clock church and slept in until eleven! It has been a long, long time since I have slept in that late, but boy did it feel good. I also realized today how much I love my roommates! Caytee made french toast for Hali and I this morning even thought she wasn't going to eat any. She is a great example of selflessly serving others. After church, Jordan Ellis and I went to Kolob Regional Rehabilitation Center to visit Sharon Brown, the Welcome Center Office Manager, who is just recovering from knee replacement surgery. She seemed to be in good spirits, and it was fun to chat with her and see how she is getting around on her walker! I spent the rest of tonight at home with my parents and my little sister Megan in New Harmony. It is wonderful that they are so close. Today was a day I definitely needed to make it through this next crazy week! Thank goodnes for Sundays!
1 comment:
Pace, it was soooo great to talk to you last night! I'm so miss you! Please know that you can call me anytime, night or day, I'm always here for you (even though I can't be physically there). I expect a phone call on Friday! Love ya!
Post a Comment