Friday, October 12, 2007

Out in the Open

My friend Hali told me about how she has loved having her own blog where she can quickly write a little each day and keep people updated on her life. She has motivated me to give it a try. My life, by no means, is one that is exciting and full of adventures. I have never been very good at journal writing, and this is a tool that I am hoping will allow me to take the time to write down some of my thoughts, and feep my family and friends updated. I guess we have to keep up with the changing of times don't we?! We'll see how this goes, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

KFinley said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that you are on here! Now I can always see what your up too...even if you don't want to call me...Sad...