Saturday, March 6, 2010

Crazy Things I Do With My Time

I have found a fun little hobby to preoccupy a bit of my time over the last couple months. Let me warn you…every time I have explained what this activity is, uncontrollable laughter most always ensues. So here it is, I am on an intramural inner tube water polo team! Okay, you’re laughing now, but it is really one of the most fun things I have tried in a while! Our team has had three wins and two losses….and headed into the tournament this next week. So enjoy the pictures, because the game is just as humorous to watch as the pictures imply.

DSC_0569.1

DSC_0576This is my mad face after Dallas pushed me off my tube. It takes talent to gracefully remount the tube!

DSC_0597Lots of splashing, pushing, and tricky tube maneuvering

DSC_0592

DSC_0612Our crazy team

2 comments:

Liz said...

We think it sounds fun! Normal water polo is just too hard.

The Nielson Family said...

That's awesome!! It makes me miss water polo. But it looks hard to move around on a innertube. Can people push you off your tube during the game or is that a foul? Or does anything go?Hope you are doing well!!