Sunday, February 7, 2010

Red Letter Day

Yesterday was a great day at the St. George Temple when I went through for the first time to receive my endowments.  It was great to be there with my parents and younger brother and sister.  It was just one of those days you never want to forget!

DSC_0504 DSC_0505 DSC_0506  DSC_0509 DSC_0511DSC_0510       DSC_0517   DSC_0520 DSC_0521     DSC_0526 DSC_0527 DSC_0529 DSC_0530     DSC_0535    DSC_0544

DSC_0531

13 comments:

The Nielson Family said...

That is so neat!! Maybe when we come up for spring break the first part of March, we could go to the Salt Lake Temple. If your not to busy!

Liz said...

Oh :) So happy for you! We went to the temple this weekend and thought of you the whole time!

Hali said...

SO happy for you! Such a wonderful girl and a wonderful example! I think you're amazing. Thanks for calling. So fun to hear you beaming through the phone! Love you! :-)

Whit said...

congrats linds that is sooooo exciting!

Mary said...

Awesome. Welcome to the club.

The Funderburks said...

That is so special. And you look darling to boot! Thanks for stopping in and visiting. It was so good to see you!

Kelli said...

I;m so proud and excited for you!

Scott and Haley said...

Congrats Pace!! I just love seeing our smiling face!

Liz Cox said...

Congratulations! I haven't been able to go since my daughter was born and I miss it. So happy for you!

Holly said...

What the Hey!??? I didn't know you went through the temple! We are way too out of touch! What else is new girl? I miss you tons. Love you and hope all is well with you!

Holly said...

P.S. congratulations cousin!

CJ Armstrong said...

Oh I am so happy for you. It is an amazing experience. I am so glad that you decided to do it. Just remember to go often. Love you!

Caytee said...

YEA! I am so happy for you. It's such an incredible, yet overwhelming day. Can't wait til we can go together! Woohoo!
PS Sorry I missed your call Saturday. "Preston/Caytee date before baby shows up and takes over our lives" night! ha ha. Maybe I can convince you to come over with it after the babe is born so you can visit!?!