Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow Day!

The best winter days are the ones filled with fun snow activities. This weekend I went on a fun double date up Payson Canyon to play on the snowmobiles. We had so much fun! I even got to drive a bit, and didn't do too bad until we got stuck in a huge snowbank. Oops! But after some pushing& pulling, Josh and I made it out. Needless to say, I retired from driving for the day after that little episode. At the days end, I decided I'll take snowmobiling over building snowmen any day!


Josh and me


Yeah, I'm tough stuff.

Ham and cheese sandwiches grilled on the muffler, YUM!

Steve & Joylyn

4 comments:

KFinley said...

You do look tough! Way to cook using your snowmobile - brilliant!

Hali said...

Pace-face. Please return to the 801 as soon as possible. I want to play. Thanks ;-)

The Nielson Family said...

Oh good you were driving Yamaha. I can still talk to you!! :P And yes snowmobiling is much more fun!!

Lacie said...

You are great and I miss you and you look fabulous. Hope all is well. Triple Kent :)