I have seriously been slacking on keeping my blog semi-updated. My last post was right before a roommate road-trip to Vegas. Since then I gone and comeback from my trip to Washington D.C. and also enjoyed Thanksgiving with my family in Vernal, Utah. So there are plenty of pictures...enjoy!
Las Vegas, NV
October 30 to November 1
7 comments:
SO cute:) I miss my lindsakins
You look like you had so much fun in DC!!! I'm a little jealous. I would love to go there. I'm so glad you came down to V-town! Love you tons.
Love this. And you. That's all :-)
YOu are one cute girl! I miss you.
All those pictures look like you had a great time with all of your trips. I love the pictures though.
You are quite the photographer!! Those DC pictures are amazing! And the one of me....wow! Call me. We need to talk.. Love you!!
You travel more than anyone I know! Seriously!! Looks like fun... :)
Post a Comment