Sunday, February 15, 2009

My name is Lindsay, and I have a problem...


Last night my sister and I decided to go see the new movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic" for Valentines Day. Now by no stretch of the imagination do I have as big of issues as the main character Rebecca, but I did leave feeling that I related to her need to shop on several levels. The character in the movie really had issues. She was over $16,000 in debt, had 6 credit cards, would often put off work deadlines because she got distracted by a Gucci sale, she even got in a fight with a woman over some fancy Gucci boots. I am not this bad, but sometimes I do have a problem with knowing when I should and shouldn't go shopping. Can you blame a girl?

The whole idea of this post was actually not to confess my shopping tendencies, but to pass along that I loved this movie. If you want to go see a quirky, cute movie that will definitely make you laugh (but won't necessarily spare the cheesy lines) then I would recommend you check out this movie. Isla Fisher plays Rebecca and she is such an adorable girl that you can't help but love her! The male lead, Hugh Dancy, isn't too hard to watch either! So if you are looking for a fun movie to go see, I would add this to your list! [Warning: this can definitely be considered more of a chick movie, and one that not a lot of guys would enjoy sitting though!]

No comments: