Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dorothy was right!

That small town Kansas girl is a smart cookie! She knew what she was talking about when she said, "There's no place like home!" I couldn't agree more! Yesterday after work me, my sister Allie, and roommate Hali dashed down to Southern Utah for a weekend away from the hustle and bustle of Utah County. This morning my dad treated us to a Valentines breakfast at Denny's. And tonight Allie and I are going to have a Girls Night Out and go to dinner and a movie. So I am enjoying V-day in all its glory! Thanks Dorothy for the words of wisdom!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hey Cousin! That sounds so fun. I wish my sisters and I could just run away for the weekend. But having kids, it's a little hard to just leave (I wouldn't trade them for anything though!) I hope you had fun last night with Allie! We miss you so much. I hope all is well. I love ya bunches!