Last night was an SUU Alumni Event at the Salt Lake Bee’s opening game. I will be two years removed from being a T-Bird undergrad, and it was the first alumni event I have attended since then. It was so much fun to see friends in school I haven’t seen for a little while. I took my sister, Allie, as my sidekick for the night and had so much fun!
Kara moved back to Utah from Michigan after three LONG years!
You say make a funny face, and this is typically what Sherstin & I come up with!
Thor & the Ladies
The Blake’s
The Finley’s
The Smailes’
The Pace’s
It all ended with a bang!
To top the night off Me, Allie, Sherstin, and the fantastic Mindy Benson had a late night ice cream at IHOP. There’s nothing like a good sugar rush at one in the morning!
I loved seeing and catching up with friends. It made me realize, once again, how grateful I am for the people I met and the experience I had at SUU. GO T-BIRDS!
6 comments:
Oh fun! And remember how Dave and Alyssa's last name is Smailes....not Smith
I am so sad I had to miss this. I would have loved to see all those people in your pictures. GO SUU!
It was a blast and I'm so glad that I was able to see you! Please, please, please - email me all your beautiful pics!
Oh man...we were considering going but never made it. Sad. I would have loved to see everyone.
Oh pace, how I have missed you! It was so good to see you I can't wait until girls night. Will you send me those photos?
Why am I not notified of these things? Is it because I live so far away?!?
Post a Comment